Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bella and Edward

Yesterday Rani, Rachel and I went to see Twilight. I was a little sceptical. But it was true to the book with all the longing looks and beautiful bodies. I didn't think the actor playing Edward was good enough looking after seeing him in harry potter but he was in the movie. I love mindless stories that I don't have to think about, It is a great way to relax. and afterward we went out to dinner. good excuse for a girls night out. and Maggie is coming down today without her kids we are going shopping and will go get Rani at 5:30 for dinner. and maybe more shopping. I don't know what we are shopping for but in that case maybe I won't spend any money.

2 comments:

Little Red said...

I can't believe that you blogged all by yourself! I am so proud of you. You have advanced to a true blogger! Congrats!

THE IVERSON"S said...

Hey!! Do you remember me?? I am Jennys daughter!!