Friday, October 16, 2009

A month has gone by.......

It has been a month since we got back from Hawaii. As usual time goes by way too fast. so I ask myself...what have you done?? wellllll I went to school by 7:30 for 12 days, went to two workshops, went out to dinner 3 times, watched general conference for 2 days, the maid came twice, grandma has been here 13 days (don't ask who is getting paid for it) Ethan is amazing and no it isn't him. he is the one fixing all the food for her, sitting for hours playing games, making sure she has her meds, taking out the stinking pee diapers (sorry grandma) etc etc. what a sweet boy. If we added up the amount of times he cared for her and got paid (not) he would have enough for a down payment on a condo. He wants to live away from home like a real adult. (sorry for the vent) I really don't mind her here except it it alot to ask of a 30 year old schitzophrenic boy.

Ok whew...let's see where was I I have entered about 600 names on my book list, I have read 2 books and listened to 2 books, I did not make peach anything, or tomato anything, I discovered I really don't like cooking anymore and soon as I can find a house near me that is for sale I will hypmotize Aaron and Miranda, they will love it and move here, Aaron will love us for finding this great house for them and will invite us for dinner at least 3-4 times a week. Ahhh. I have gained and lost 3 pounds, I walked in the pool once (today). I can't find the bath and bodyworks pumpkins I bought two years in a row, you know the ones that I cleaned out last year, bought orange dish soap to put in them, I have heard from 2 different people about genealogy, One was a 3rd cousin on the french side and one was unrelated on the side of my aunt beatrice who I only saw twice and then my uncle died and she lived back east. wow love to all before i bore you to death

2 comments:

Little Red said...

its true. We would invite you to dinner that often, and then maybe come cook for you @ your house the other nights.
Also, we love Ethan. He is so loving to grandma.

Laura said...

i like to hear you vent.
p.s. the word verification i have to type in to post this is "ovens". maybe it's a sign that someone's going to cook for you.